Saturday, June 19, 2010

Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

if so, how is your experience having long hair?? how long is it?? my hair is down to a bit below my waist!! ive never really had a real haircut other than snipping off a few ends, but thats it. my hair grows very slowly too. my experience hasnt been so pleasant for many reasons but im starting to appreciate my long hair more. i dont think i want to cut it just yet because i feel that its always been a part of me. if i cut a lot of it off i might get into shock. so anyway, i am curious to know about anybody else's experiences with having long hair!!



Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

Well, I'm a guy, but I have knee length hair. A little usual for a guy, but I love it... Long hair is great on any girl. It's a huge turn on, %26amp; attracts a lot of guys. you definitely shouldn't cut it.



As for my experiences, well, since I'm a guy, I get a lot of stares %26amp; weird looks sometimes... but I do get a lot of compliments too... Many girls tell me how they wish they could have hair like mine. Honestly, I can't think of any downsides of having hair this long. Perhaps it might get in the way sometimes, but you can always put it up %26amp; it stays. It sometimes makes me laugh when l see a girl with shorter hair and her bun or ponytail comes loose, %26amp; has to put it up again.



Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

I have naturally short hair, but long hair extensions ( to waist at the back, slightly shorter at the front). I love it, i don't think i'l ever go back to short hair.



I do like short hair, but I don't understand why soo many women are cutting their hair short because celebs such as rihanna and victoria beckham are.



I think short hair is just fashionable but long hair is always in, as it is more feminine and sexy (in my opinion). x



Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

I have long hair goes down to my butt. I usually ware it in a pony tail or up letting it down when I sleep. My husband always pills it in bed and that hurts. I always chicken out when I go to get it cut. I have had long hair my whole life no but once mt mom had me cut it short I hayed it so I love my long hair, but it does need a few inches cut off it...Best of Luck....



Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

i can relate to you. me and my older sister both had EXTREMELY long hair as children- like below our butts. we knew the hair was a part of us, but we knew we had to let it go. it was beginning to be a hassle washing it and combing it, etc.



so we cut it a little at a time so we could see which length was right for us. cutting a little bit each time was good because if we didn't like it, it would grow back soon. then as we got older, we cut more and more. (now i have hair just below my shoulders and my sister has hair above her shoulders) many people told us we did a good thing because we look better without a huge carpet on our heads and plus we donated our hair to make wigs for the children with cancer and other diseases. now the shorter hair is a smaller hassle because it is quick to wash, etc. i can also put more styles into my hair now instead of just a ponytail everyday.



it felt good and now we look good too ^_^!



Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

I have had long hair all my life (down to my waist a little longer than 3 feet) and got nothing but complements. I have been tempted to cut off my hair but its such a signature, trademark. That is one thing someone will remember you by. DONT CUT IT. Style it a different way or get layers or dye it.



Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

Hi, I used to have long hair. Mine was below my waist too. My hair is very curly and thick. I loved it very much, because I never had my hair that long before. Unfortunately, because of my hair was too heavy, I started to have headaches and neck tension. I couldn't wear it loose any more and I had to get a haircut. Now is below my shoulders and although I don't have headaches anymore, I really miss my long hair. I'm planning to get it grow again and suffer the headaches because it took me nearly five years to get it that long and it really saddened me to get it that short in less than 60 min. When I had it that long I used to take some time to fix it and I had to spend a "few dollars" in treatments and such, but it was worth it. I can say my hair is very pretty and a lot of people likes my hair when they see it loose. As you said, you are appreciating more your hair, then just take care of it and don't cut it.



Does anybody(especially girls/women) have really long hair(more details)???

i dont have long hair but my mate does....she has hair down [a little bit longer than her bum] it is long.....................trust me lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton