Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

im kinda doing this article for a girls mag about doing long or short hair and i need your opinion so i can post it pls... help me



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

I think long as in to just to or a bit below your shoulders is long enough to look feminine. Even though some women can look great with really short boyish hair..it looks well not feminine.



I think you need to take into account the face shape as to what length flatters a woman the most.



Really long hair looks gorgeoues when it's healthy, thick and shiny and is good for those that have a long face shape. Also since short and shoulder length hair frames the face and draws attention to it...really long hair is a good way of drawing attention away from a plain or not so attractive face. I don't think really long hair is a good idea on a mature woman though.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

long.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Long hair! It is more versitile.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Long because its like more popular and prettier.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

long, it's easier to manage when you are lazy and don't like to "do" it... all you gotta do is put it in a pony tail or a braid and you are good to go.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Long hair. You can do more with it.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

It really depends on the shape of the face, and if the long hair is so thick %26amp; heavy and weighed down.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Long and healthy hair always makes u more beautiful



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Short, because it frames your face better.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Long hair. It's just so feminine and pretty. When I had short hait it was cute but I kept wishing I hadn't cut it!



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

I've had both long hair and short, but I prefer long because I can do so much more with it because it is more flattering with my face shape. Plus for me, long hair has more versatility, I can wear it up or down, braid it, curl it, straighten it.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

long is sexier and more feminine. If you want it out of your face you can always put it up.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

i suggest short hair!



women today are to busy to deal with things like hair.



it cuts down on prep time but still looks good!



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

under 40 long over 40 short. cuz long hair looks good on young ppl. short looks good on umm... older ppl.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Long hair. Its nice and you can sway it and not to be gay but i think it is more attractive. But short hair is good too.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Long if you do not have time to style or just have an plain or not-too-pretty face, Short if you have the face for it (ie Sharon Stone, Nia Long, Halle Berry, Fantasia Burrino, Charlize Theron...) and not all of us women have the face or looks for short hair, which draw MORE attention to your face (so have to have something worth looking at!) and can make you look worse (or ugly) if you don't need the extra attention drawn to it. I've worn my short and tapered in the back for over a year and everyone swears that was THE BEST my hair every looked because it brought how gorgeous my face is, but I can tell you this: if you get a sensible cut, it's not more upkeep than long hair, in fact, it can be LESS...it depends on the cut, and how many styles you can work out it that make you look good...that is what it's about looking good with short or long hair in my opinion, and right now, my hair is past shoulder length.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

Short hair on girls does look cute.. and short hair on older women to me looks best. But it seems to be set that girls should have long and the boys have short but should it remain that way? I don't know. Perhaps all you girls may try it for a while as a new fashion and see if you want to stay short. Also girls can put her hair up tight, if she wants to have the short hair look. instead of cutting it all off short.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

I notice that only women have replied, so I hope you don't mind a male point of view. I love long hair. My wife and daughter both had tresses down to their waist at one time. It was my wife's hair that attracted me to her in the first place. I think that if she had had a short hair-do at the time, I probably would not have approached her. Long, beautiful, healthy hair is a definite plus and a turn on for most guys. Don't take my word for it, ask 'em ;)



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

i have tried it both ways and loved it...its soo much easier to have short hair though...its faster and easier to style and if youre lazy you can just muss it up with a little mousse and it looks great...mine is currently shoulder-length and its great for me because my boyfriend loves long hair (not that either of us cares enough for me to change it) and i can pull it into a ponytail, curl, straighten, braid, or muss my hair, depending on my mood..whatever works best for you!



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

I like long hair but it just doesn't work for everyone. I think short hair is stylish, fun, easy, and sexy. We really need to stop the stereotype that women should have long hair. Short hair is just as sexy and when I see a woman with a cool short cut I wish I had the courage to do it.



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

i'd say long but that is if a person wants to take the time to take care of it, i see too many girls with long hair that looks disqusting because they don't bother to brush it all the way through etc,,



Girls long hair or short hair? and why?

men ALWAYS prefer long hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton