Thursday, June 17, 2010

Places that would hire a man with long hair?

I adore my boyfriends long dark hair. It hits at about his shoulders. Problem is, he's wanting to get a new job, somthing that pays $11 or more an hour. [He's 22] He thinks no one will even give him a chance during an interview when they see he has long hair. I do not want to see his hair go and neither does he...he's always had it this way and it's what makes him unique and attractive to me. So people i'm asking you, do you have any idea of what jobs might be more accepting of a guy with long hair? Like i said somthing that would pay $11 or more an hour, but nothing that involves traveling..like truck driving. I'm looking for a place where the dress code isn't so strict..which allows people guys to have their hair long ya know..even if he has to wear it in a pony tail. Please! help me :]



Places that would hire a man with long hair?

its against the law to do that.. but a shoe stores, a bar, a gararge working on cars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton