Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can I texturize my long hair?

Ok i just asked this question but I think I need to re-phrase it...



I'm a black girl with really long hair and I have a natural wave pattern...when I was little my hair was naturally really wavy (though crazy looking lol) and it forms into waves when wet. When dry, hell that's a different story - it's just afro city and it makes me look crazy because my hair is too long :( ....however, I do love my hair and I do not want to cut it!



I want a texturizer (i'm due for a relaxer tomorrow so i'm debating...text. or relaxer?)...and I'm just wondering if a text. would work in my hair and what to expect it to look like?



Thank you! :]



Can I texturize my long hair?

You can put texture into your hair but it's hard to find a stylist that knows exactly what to do if you do live in a large city like NY there is a salon that specializes in cutting curly hair only it's worth every penny about 150 and they do educate you properly on styling as well otherwise stick to the relaxer and have it textured for straight hair there is a huge difference in texturizing between curly and straight look online for salons specializing in curly hair any ? u can email me @ melissalp@rock.com. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton