Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

I really can never tell, My hair is almost down to my butt and I think I am ready for a change, but I'm afraid I will regret it if I cut it... whats a better look right now in 2006 long or short??? Any other suggestions regaurding hair and beauty are welcome and will be a plus when choosing best answer. Thanks!



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

i have always had long dark brown hair that i could almost sit on. then i cut it and hated it!!! and swore i would not do that again.. my hair is long again but it has taken a long time!!! i think that long straight hair is classic if it is health and taken care of. it is perfect you can put it up, roll it, twist it, braid it, pig tails, pony tails, part it on the side in the middle, whatever you want to do!!! dont cut it most guys love long hair and in the bible remember samson's hair was his strength!!!



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

Stop thinking of what others think and cut if u want or keep it long if u wanna!



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

I think down to your butt is a little too far, get it moderatly cut, nothing 1920's flapper short but shoulder length hair, i think that looks cute on most girls.



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

BE YOURSELF!



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

I like long hair personally.



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

I think the short is in now



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

Cut it and donate it to Locks of Love - for kids who have cancer. Shorter hair is hot and you'll be helping out some kids.



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

Give me a break. If your hair is down to your butt, what would be the problem having it trimmed. Long hair has never gone out of style and never will, but your hair isn't long, it's LONG....................



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

it's coming back in style



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

depends if your a guy or girl. But realy do what u want and what makes you feel good



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

Who cares whats trendy.



What if its trendy to have short hair in the spring of 2006 and trendy to have long hair in the fall of 2006? Would you get extentions?



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

Long is good, but not that long. Hair down to your butt is like a hippie. I don't like shoulder length because I think its a bit too short but my hair touches my chest and thats a good length for me. I can pretty much do anything with it!



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

the doesnt matter what hairstyle is in or out nowadays you're just letting yourself "be one of them"..... yea be yourself



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

Do whatever you want. Anything goes right now. I had hair down to my butt and I didn't mind having it cut off. If you do have it cut, do what I did and donate it to Locks of Love. Locks of Love is a non profit organization that will use your natural hair to make a wig for a child who is suffering from a condition that makes them bald, be it cancer or alopecia. Charity is always fashionable.



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

comin back in,



long long curly hair



curly hair, but like kept in tight curls



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

I think long hair will always be in style. Yours sounds very long so perhaps a trim to just below your shoulders. It will make you feel like you've had a dramatic change without the horrible feeling of "oh my god its too short". I've been boy short and now I'm long again and I would pick long over short any day, you can do more with it and just tye it up when you are having a bad hair day!



Maybe if you feel like a change you should get a good trim and maybe a new colour or some streaks to give you a new look



Long Hair... Is it coming back in or going back out?

NO DON'T CUT IT. BECAUSE LONG HAIR WILL NEVER BE OUT OF STYLE. IF YOU WANT A NEW LOOK TRY A SEW IN HAIR WEAVE THAT WAY YOU KEEP YOUR HAIR THE SAME LENGTH BUT THE WEAVE WILL BE CUT SHORT AND WHEN YOU WANT YOUR LONG HAIR BACK JUST TAKE IT OUT. AND THERE YOU'LL HAVE NO REGETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton