Thursday, November 26, 2009

Growing long hair. Need advice please!?

I'm a 14 y.o. guy and i plan to grow longer hair. Living in the philippines is harder because my parents are . . . a bit difficult. I know there's such thing as the "awkward stage" wherein everything just looks bad. I can't show this to anyone, even my parents because they would thing that THAT is the end result, all messy and stuff. Then, they would force me to have a haircut, etc. and the cycle repeats itself. I don't want that to happen ever again.



The question is: How do i conceal/hide the awkward stage or the mere fact that i'm trying to get long hair?



Growing long hair. Need advice please!?

haha. i'm filipino. well, i understand how you are feeling because i dont think filipino parents want there son to have long hair.



but, i think you should get trims, make your hair healthly and makes it grow faster. also, wear a baseball cap as much as possible.



hope that helped.



Growing long hair. Need advice please!?

get a hair cut ever 6-8 weeks to cut off the bad ends and it helps your hair grow faster... which will makes ur parents think thats ur getting a haircut...and also just keep putting ur hair up...



Growing long hair. Need advice please!?

hats? sweatbands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton