Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

Now that it's been pretty cold out, I've been using my long hair to help keep warm... sometimes as a scarf... sometimes as earmuffs (like Princess Leia), or sometimes simply in a ponytail, but covering my ears. I was wondering if anyone else does this, and if anyone else has any unique ways or suggestions to wear long hair in the winter?



Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

yes, I wear mine down



Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

That's cool, any pictures?



Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

WOW



Your hair is drapin!



I use my hair to keep my ears warm



Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

Whoa hair that reaches your knees. That's alot of hair. Very Pretty. my Hair is a bit below my shoulders, I've used it as a scarf once - Until I cut it and I couldn't anymore. That's a bright idea if you got long hair.



Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

I hate long hair in the winter. I can't stand it in my collar or blowing in my face. I only like long hair in the summer months. Doesn't usually work out for me unless I get extensions. I've never let my hair grow past my boobs. I'll be honest when I say any longer and it just looks bad. Not to criticize, but unless it's for religious reasons people shouldn't let their hair get that long. All I see is Crystal Gale. UGH.



Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

i wear my hair long too but i usually just let it fall into the hood of my hoodie



Wearing Long Hair in the Cold?

wow bet you look gorgeous, ive got quite long hair, and yes if its ultra cold i wear it down purposely

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton