Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

My wedding is coming up in May and I have really long, thick, straight hair. I would like to get my hair cut to give it some movement. I usually wear my hair straight. Any suggestion?? Maybe some layers?



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

Well first off Congratulations! I have layers and they add so much movement to your hair. The way the get movement to your hair is blow dry it. They also have great shampoos out. I have one that has egg yolks in it and makes my hair have movement and it feels soft. You might want to look at drugstore.com for shampoo's.



Hope this helped!



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

IF YOU DO GIVE THE HAIR YOU CUT TO THE CHILDREN



WHO HAVE CANCER...AND LOOSE THEIRS....PLEASE GIVE IT TO THEM...THEY NEED IT MORE THAN YOU EVER COULD.THANKS



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

layers always look good. you could also donate to locks of love if you want. some places give free haircuts for that!



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

I would get long layers put it, they always look good, also you can keep it long so if you want to have it put up on your wedding, it won't be too short



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

Absolutley, you sound like you have very nice hair. i would cut it a bit shorter, depending how long it is and get some layers.



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

Yes, gets some curls... You will look Hot!!! Trust me....This will also make your hair appear shorter.... Next Question Please...



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

if you find your hair easy to keep straight, yes layers are a good idea.if it will be your first time getting layers, ask for long layers to see how you manage.also, short layers could make your hair seem even thicker as your hair wouldn't be weighed down in the same way.you could also get it 'feathered' (in graduated layers) at the front which gives a real softness to it and frames your face.you can also ask your hair dresser to thin it!but again it is not a good idea if your hair tends to frizz.loozing length is also a great way to freshen up your look, but again dont go for anything drastic as this would be risky before your wedding!hope this helps and best wishes!



I have long hair and need a hair cut...?

i think that layers would be cute. and locks of love is a great idea. i have donated 2 times, and hair does grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton