Thursday, November 26, 2009

Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

I think long hair make them look sexy!



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Long hair on a guy is so hot...UMMM...Johnny Depp... Also short hair can be hot. A few bald guys are even hot! Jeez.. I got men on the brain WAAAAY too much..



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

i like short



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Long, emo-ish hair. Something about it is so...sensual!



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Short hair. Long hair is so yesterday.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Shaggy or long, because it gives them more depth.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

i agree, my husband had long hair when we meet. I loved it, as he got older he cut it, kinda miss it



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

long but not too long



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Short - i'ts neater



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

short hair, long hair makes them look messy



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Short or bald. Long hair is tacky and 80's rockish....



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Depends on the guy. Not everyone looks good with the same thing.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Any length is fine as long as it's neat and clean. I have to admit, long hair is a little intriguing.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Definitely short. When they have long hair they look feminine, whiny, and immature. When I see long-haired boys, I automatically assume they've dropped out of school.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

short



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

short hair unless he has taken a Nazarene vow...then its ok for him to have long hair.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

I like long, and beards too. The wilder and woolier, the better.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Is NO hair an option?



.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

I think a certain population of males look great in long hair not all can wear it well..but those that do.............yes....sexy



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

short.. is kinda neat and simple to look at.. and you can see his face clearly..



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

My husband has long hair and is the best looking guy I have ever seen.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Me too! I love long hair on guys!!! It's nice to run my fingers through it and it just makes them look hot.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

I agree, long hair is sexy. But not too long. Maybe a little longer that shaggy, but not much longer than that... though some people can pull off longer hair thatn that. It really depends, but I still don't like short hair. It makes me think of fourth grade or something.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

I think long hair on a guy makes them look like women. I dont like crue cuts either lol. I like a guy that has regular guy hair :)



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

l prefer short hair but l also agree that long-haired men look sexy (it could be because they are good-looking with buffed bods).



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

Depends on the guy! Johnny Depp and Heath Ledger definately long hair; Matt Damon better with short hair!



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

definately short hair. When they have long hair its hard to tell if they are a man or a women. and long hair is kind of strange on a guy.



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

I don't usually have it very long cuz when summer starts, I get twice as hot with long hair and it's TERRIBLE!! But I do think it looks better long.



PS. With short hair you save a lot money on shampoo.... theres another advantage.....



Long hair or short hair on a guy? why?

my guy has long hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton