Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long hair question (on a guy)?

Is it hard to maintain? I heard your hair looks very messed up while it is growing long. My hair right now is pretty short, so it'll take about 6 months to reach my goal. Am i suppose to wear a hat during the 6 months?



Long hair question (on a guy)?

lol 6 months?



no no, that's some time.



My brother has long hair, but not that long shown in the picture.



It's like a shag.



Anddddd, you Don't wear a hat during those 6 months of letting your hair grow out, Infact, you want it to get as much air exposure as possible. Hair grows when its out in the open. Also, Don't wash your hair as much. The oils in your hair help make it grow faster.



And the answer to your question, yeah it looks so lame when it first grows out. haha. Like TERRIBLE looking!



Long hair question (on a guy)?

Taking care of long hair can be hard or easy depending on the type of hair you have. For instance if its curly it would be hard but if its stick strait it will be easy.



During the six months i wouldn't wear a hat. Show people that you want to grow your hair out.



Long hair question (on a guy)?

sorry but ewww....long hair on a guy is so.......



btw .~.*.~.!.!.!.!.Happy Holidays.!.!.!.!.~.*.~.



Long hair question (on a guy)?

I used to have long hair and I loved my hair, it was like my lion's mane. My secret hiding place. I absolutely loved it. Then my parents made me cut it off, and it felt like I was missing something. I have short hair and it is growing long again, mine looks okay for now, im also gonna wait for 6 months ofr my hair to grow back. Dont wear a hat, just keep your hair. It might look stupid, might not.



Long hair question (on a guy)?

I don't have any clue what your goal is, but long hair on guy's is nasty.



Long hair question (on a guy)?

Long hair is not that hard to maintain. I had mine about an inch above mid back. I would where a hat because there is a period where hair can look very messy. Then again a hat is my solution for every bad hair day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton