Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

i have hair that is a little under 2.5 feet long. it is thick and really nice. i am one of the lucky few who natuarally has great hair shiny and smooth. plus i keep it really clean. just out of curiosity do girls like to play with guys hair?... hair like mine is the real question.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

I would love to play with your hair!! hehe and pet it ~_^



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

I like to play with guys hair, but I don't want it to long



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

i want



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

whats the difference betn u and girls ...girls have long hair and boys have short ones



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

some like others no



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

I like my mans hair to be shorter than mine. But yes I do like to play with my mans hair.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

ohoo my dear u hav too long i hav also but that much long and by the way gals like to play with guys hairs



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

ARE YOU SAMSON CAUSE I'M DELILAH N I'M GOT CUT OFF YOUR HAIR



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

OMG!!! Hell yeah!!! Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

I think long hair on a guy is hot. If I was with a guy who had long hair, I'd love to play with it.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

Sorry Dude but long hair on men went out in the 90s. I keep on explaining this to my fiance who will forever long over the hair he has since trimmed down and wants to grow back. But I say NO to long haired men.



I love short funky haired rocker Dudes. Now that's IN.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

I love playing with a guy's hair! My boyfriend had really long, soft, curly hair... I LOVED IT!... Til he shaved it off...



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

The longer the better. You don't really have bragging rights til it's past your butt.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

AT FIRST I DID'NT UNTILL 11 YRS AGO I STARTED DATING A MAN WITH LONG HAIR , I EVEN GREW HIS HAIR LONGER I REALLY LIKE PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR WHEN WE R MAKING LOVE I THINK THAT IS SO SEX C.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

hair until the shoulders is sexy. reminds me of fabio.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

i love to play with a guys hair



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

well, honestly i adore men with short hair. i like to play with their hair...but i LOVE their necks.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

I'd like to play with it. I think guys with long hair are sooooooo sexy



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

Your hair is so beautiful! I love it.



I have really long hair. do girls like to play with guys hair?

they sure like it but not too long!



why don't you ask her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton